what are we here for

by [deleted1]

What is our purpose on earth? What is our purpose for life? Why are we here? is it to make a life for ourselves, to care for ourselves, or to make a family to care for? Are we supposed to use drugs and alcohol to end our lives faster? Would that mean we're playing god? Is this making sense? Will I ever figure it out? Will any of us?

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:53 am
Sythe says...

Yeah. This isn't really a poem. If it is, I reckon it should have stanzas. But yeah. Sorry.

:)

:Sythe:

Aedomir says...

Hmm, yes, good topic, but move it to the debate group.

:?

Azila wrote a review...

I agree with Cassandra: this really doesn't fit in this forum. You should PM a mod to have it moved to Non-Fiction, Other, the Debate Group... or something. Just don't keep it here, it's not fiction. :wink:

~Azila~

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:23 am
totalSNIPER says...

very......crytic rick.......keep up the good work ^_^

Cassandra wrote a review...

This doesn't really fit in this forum: the literary forums are for short stories, novels, plays, and poems. Right now, this seems more like an idea: perhaps you could develop it into a piece that could later by put in the literary forums, but right now, the best place for this might be the Debate Forums.

Feel free to PM me or any of the Mods if you have any questions!

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues